永利国际官网登录-欢迎您 > 世界历史 > Emily Dickinson

Emily Dickinson

艾米莉狄金森是诗歌史上的传奇人物,青少年时代生活平静单调到二十五岁开始闭门不出埋头写诗,但是生前发表的诗文只有七首剩余全部去世后才得以公开出版。她的诗歌包罗万象,生活自然,生命信仰,友谊爱情都包含其中。诗风婉约表达真切,为世人所熟知。同时艾米莉狄金森的诗歌也是各种文学考试的重点内容。今天小编给大家准备几首比较流行的诗大家自行分析一下。

《我从未看过荒原》

我从未看过荒原

我从未看过荒原--

I never saw a moor

  我从未看过海洋--

I never saw a Moor

  可我知道石楠的容貌

I never saw the Sea

  和狂涛巨浪。

Yet know I how the Heather looks

  我从未与上帝交谈

And what a Billow be.

  也不曾拜访过天堂--

I never spoke with God

  可我好像已通过检查

Nor visited in Heaven

  一定会到那个地方 。

Yet certain am I of the spot

  I never saw a moor

As if the Checks were given

  I never saw a Moor--

我从未看过荒原

  I never saw the Sea--

我从未看过海洋

  Yet know I how the Heather looks

展开剩余81%

  And what a Billow be.

可我知道石楠的容貌

  I never spoke with God

和狂涛巨浪。

  Nor visited in Heaven--

我从未与上帝交谈

  Yet certain am I of the spot

也不曾拜访过天堂

  As if the Checks were given--

可我好像已通过检查

《云暗》

一定会到那个地方 。

天低又复云暗,

去天堂

  飞过雪花一片。

Going to Heaven!

  穿越车辙马圈,

I don’t know when

  去留择决艰难。

Pray do not ask me how!

  谁人这样待风,

Indeed I’m too astonished

  令其整天抱怨。

To think of answering you!

  自然犹如我等,

Going to Heaven!

  时常没戴皇冠。

How dim it sounds!

  Be clouded

And yet it will be done

  THE sky is low, the clouds are mean,

As sure as flocks go home at night

  A travelling flake of snow

Unto the Shepherd’s arm!

  Across a barn or through a rut

Perhaps you’re going too!

  Debates if it will go.

Who knows?

  A narrow wind complains all day

If you should get there first

  How some one treated him;

Save just a little space for me

  Nature, like us, is sometimes caught

Close to the two I lost

  Without her diadem.

The smallest “Robe” will fit me

《战场》

And just a bit of “Crown”

他们雪片般落下,他们流星般落下,

For you know we do not mind our dress

  象一朵玫瑰花的花瓣纷纷落下,

When we are going home

  当风的手指忽然间

I’m glad I don’t believe it

  穿划过六月初夏。

For it would stop my breath

  在眼睛不能发现的地方,--

And I’d like to look a little more

  他们凋零于不透缝隙的草丛;

At such a curious Earth!

  但上帝摊开他无赦的名单

I’m glad they did believe it

  依然能传唤每一副面孔。

Whom I have never found

  The Battlefield

Since the mighty Autumn afternoon

  They dropped like flakes, they dropped like stars,

I left them in the ground.

  Like petals from a rose,

去天堂

  When suddenly across the June

我不知何时

  A wind with fingers goes.

请千万别问我怎样

  They perished in the seamless grass, --

我实在太惊讶

  No eye could find the place;

想不出回答你

  But God on his repealless list

去天堂

  Can summon every face.

多么黯淡悲凉

《我没有时间憎恨》

可是必将做到

我没有时间憎恨,因为

就象羊群夜晚一点回家

  坟墓会将我阻止,

给牧羊人来关照

  而生命并非如此简单

也许你也正在去

  能使我敌意终止。

谁知道呢?

  我也没时间去爱,

假若你要先到那里

  仅因为必须有点勤奋,

就请为我保留一小块空间

  我以为爱的那少许辛苦

靠近我失去的两位亲人

  对我已是足够莫大难忍。

那最小的“睡袍”对我会合适

  I had no time to hate

和仅仅一点点“花冠”

  I had no time to hate, because

你知道当我们回家

  The grave would hinder me,

我们不在意穿着

  And life was not so ample I

我很高兴我不信它

  Could finish enmity.

因它会停止我的呼吸

  Nor had I time to love, but since

而我愿意多看上一眼

  Some industry must be,

这样一个稀奇古怪的尘世

  The little toil of love, I thought,

我很高兴他们信它

  Was large enough for me.

他们我再没有找到过

我的河儿流向你

自从那伟大的秋天的午后

我的河儿流向你--

我在地底下离开他们。

  蓝色的海! 会否欢迎我?

心我们要忘掉他

  我的河儿待回响--

Heart! We will forget him!

  大海啊--样子亲切慈祥--

You and I—tonight!

  我将给你请来小溪

You may forget the warmth he gave—

  从弄污的角落里--

I will forget the light!

  说呀--大海--接纳我!

  • 首页
  • 电话
  • 世界历史